0.15 - October 18, 2007
- Added the ability to boot FreevoLive in X11
- Made the above the default boot option
- Installed libquicktime-faad for audio in Apple trailers
- Added a small browser (Hv3)
- Changed the sample media to some with a more open license
0.14 - August 08, 2007
- Updated Freevo to version 1.7.3
- Re-enabled the apple-trailers plugin
- Enabled the new lyrics plugin
- Removed Xine and TVTime
(They are not needed by Freevo, and thus don't need to be on the cd,
if you want them, you can manually install them).
0.13 - July 15, 2007
- Complete new version, not a remaster of MCNLive anymore, but now a complete
new live distro on its own, created from a clean Mandriva 2007.1 system.
- Freevo 1.7.2 installed
- No KDE anymore, this has been replaced by the smaller and lighter XFCE desktop
0.12 - March 27, 2007
- Fixed the X crash (which was a litte bug in Freevo commands plugin)
- Fixed some unicode problems (also a litte bug in Freevo)
- Changed the name of the audio covers to cover.jpg to make them show up again
- Changed the webserver port back to 8080 (port 80 doesn't work, have to figure that out)
- Some cosmetical changes in KDE
0.11 - March 04, 2007
- Installed Freevo 1.7.0
- Updated the kernel to 18.104.22.168mdv
- Added the appletrailers plugin
- Removed the 'exit' at the end of .bash_profile
0.10 - february 23, 2007
- Installed Freevo 1.6.3, which is the latest stable version at the moment.
- Changed the display from FBDEV to SDL, finally, full screen video :D
- Stopped the screen from blanking, and removed the flickering cursor.
- Changed the rss location to point at TuxFamily.org
0.09 - february 11, 2007
- Enabled the recordserver to loose the errors in the Television menu. I don't think anyone is going to actually use the recordserver on a live distro, but at least it works and the errors are gone.
- Added a rc-script that loads the saa7134 driver if there's a card in the system using this driver.
- Removed the following packages: kweather, ktnef, ark, khexedit, kwifimanager, kwalletmanager, klaptop, kfloppy, kcharselect, locales-fr, libkdegames, locales-nl, locales-fr.
0.08 - january 6, 2007
- Installed xawtv (harddrake seems to need this to automatically install supported tv-cards)
- Enabled the webserver on port 8080 (username = freevo, password = freevo)
- Enabled a few TV-channels (22,55 and 66) so you can check if your TV-card works correctly.
0.07 - december 31, 2006
- Changed desktop wallpaper and icons in KDE.
- Removed these packages: kdepim, kghostview, gset-compiz, amarok, juk, yakuake, kopete, kaudiocreator, kview, akregrator, kasablanca, smb4k, kget, kppp, kdegames.
- Removed a few wallpapers.
0.06 - december 28, 2006
- Created /var/log/freevo to enable Freevo to write log files.
- Changed joystick controls to make them more usefull.
- Added new bootsplash.
- Added FreevoLive RSS feed.
0.05 - december 24, 2006 (first public version!)
- Fixed shutdown (this time for real ;))
0.04 - december 24, 2006
- Uninstalled KOffice, Digikam and KSnapshot.
- Fixed shutdown asking for root password.
0.03 - december 24, 2006
- Disabled X from startup (actually booting in runlevel 3).
- Added menu option 'Commands'.
- Uninstalled the Display Manager to gain space.
- Uninstalled xgl/compiz to gain space.
- Uninstalled Opera to gain space.
0.02 - december 23, 2006
- Changed the configuration, so that the Pictures menu actually works.
- Added 'Browse local filesystems' pointing to '/mnt' in every menu.
- Enabled system shutdown for Freevo.
0.01 - december 23, 2006
- Installed Freevo ;-)
Note that this was the first (never released) version, which was just a remaster
of MCNLive, with Freevo installed